Let's Get Realistic! Saga: Movin' on
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patrick And Juliana's Adventures

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Patrick And Juliana's Adventures - Page 2 Empty Re: Patrick And Juliana's Adventures

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:49 pm

"Yay, ice cream!" Mona giggled as she grabbed a spoon and began to gobble it all up. Meryl then grabbed her hand and silently admonished her to not stuff her mouth and Mona looked away from her mother before she resumed eating calmly. Lee then smiled at her granddaughter as she too began to eat her fill.

"So what do you guys plan to do here?" Renee asked Patrick, Norma and Juliana.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Patrick And Juliana's Adventures - Page 2 Empty Re: Patrick And Juliana's Adventures

Post  Experiment632 Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:53 pm

Patrick took a bite of ice cream as he said, "Oh, Juliana, Norma, and myself were going to stay here for a week and attend the..." Patrick held up a finger, but forgot the real reason they were staying. Patrick leaned toward Juliana and Norma as he discreetly asked, "What was the special event we were staying at Nani's house for?"

Experiment632

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:58 pm

"The anniversary party; we were going to celebrate the day Lilo & Stitch reunited," Norma answered pithily.

"Oh, how lovely; I hope Nani doesn't mind more guests," Marlena smiled as C.C. and Caesar cheered in jubilation. Chopsuey then grumbled to himself while picking his nose and Tony smiled softly at Renee. "I guess we should have brought the kids here, eh?"

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment632 Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:01 pm

"Thanks," said Patrick as he kissed Norma's nose. Patrick thought for a moment, then asked, "What if there is not enough room for everyone?"

Experiment632

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:04 pm

"Well, we can always go someplace else and hang out there for a while; we would hate to be a bother,' Tony offered as Courage lifted up his head and his face was covered with chocolate syrup and ice cream; he then responded with a silly hyena-like laugh.

"Or if you guys are planning to eat outdoors, perhaps you can provide some seats for us," Julie offered as Teriyaki was tossing some ice cream with his blade and fed C.C. and Caesar.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment632 Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:14 pm

Patrick nodded as put his spoon in the bowl to get more ice cream, only to hear a tap. He looked and saw that the large sundae was all gone. "Hey... what happened to the sundae?"

Experiment632

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:19 pm

Rhonda then burst out laughing as she threw her head back and shrieked before muffling her cries with the napkin. Lee then smirked knowingly at Rhonda and shook her head and Doug cleared his throat to face the team. "I think it's time we leave now; it's getting late you know."

"I'll pay the bill," Mrs. Petrie offered as the waiter approached them with the bill and placed it in front of her. She then placed two 20 dollar bills on the table before the waiter took it and left. The Thief then attempted to snatch the money from the man but Tack smacked him across the head with a spoon and he was dazed. Yum-Yum then giggled at the strange interaction between the two.

"So where would you like to go next?" Meryl retorted crisply.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment632 Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:50 pm

Patrick looked toward Mount Wai'ale'ale as he said, "Well I was thinking we could check out the mountain as well as the other inner areas of the island."

Experiment632

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:55 pm

"We could do that," Rhonda quipped as Doug intervened. "Well, I think we should all get back to the house and get settled before we go anywhere," he proposed. "Besides, Mona may need her nap," Lee added as she picked up Mona and the little girl yawned.

"I wanna drive, Momma!" Caesar yelled as Lee glared pointedly at him. "You are not driving, Caesar! You are too young!" she scolded him harshly.

"I second Doug's decision; I think a little rest would do wonders," Juliana remarked as she got up with the rest of the people.

"Okay; whose car are we going in?" Norma retorted as she looked around expectantly.

"I think Doug and the others should take their car and you, Juliana, Patrick, the Thief, the Princess, and the Cobbler can come with us," Mrs. Petrie suggested.

Last edited by Rhonda-Petrie92 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment632 Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:59 pm

Patrick nodded as he said, "Yeah, I think resting would be a good thing."

Experiment632

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:09 pm

"Well, let's get moving, everyone," Rhonda chimed as the gang nodded and they all headed out into their separate cars, with Patrick and his friends going in the 1967 Buick while Rhonda and her Team going in Type 5 2003. They soon activated their vehicles and pushed on the accelerators before they sped off from the restaurant.

Lee then petted Mona softly on her head as Mona giggled while shaking her rattle and kicked up her legs. Doug then placed his hand on top of Julie's and smiled at her with the elderly woman chuckling lovingly at him. Rhonda then snuggled close to her wife and Lee wrapped her arm around her body to cradle her.

Chopsuey then grumbled inaudibly as he sat in with Teriyaki, his children, Belle, Yaarp, Courage and the others. C.C. then noticed this and frowned at her father. "Lighten up, Dad; we'll get there soon," she said.

"Yeah; being in this universe will be a lot of fun!" Caesar cheered.

Courage then whimpered softly as he twiddled his thumbs nervously and fidgeted in his seat.

"It's great to be back here in Hawaii," Marlena remarked as Renee turned to her husband and smiled eagerly. "You're going to like this universe, Tony. They have the best foods and restaurants and the people are very friendly here. Plus their home is more advanced than ours."

"Hah. And I thought Rod's home planet was more highly advanced," Tony chuckled.

"That may be true but ours has come a long way. Just last year, alien experiments did not even have rights; they were kept in the shadows and eventually they were hunted down like dogs," Doug replied crisply.

"I agree; I remember that it was a terrifying time," Julie spoke up as Lee tensed slightly at the memory and then she started to remember her brief affair with Mal Cobb. Meryl then eyed her mother wonderingly. "What are you thinking of, Mother?"

"Just memories, Meryl; it's been so long since I've last seen Joshua and Naomi. I don't know hoe Nani would react to me being here again," Lee sighed.

"Well, I'm sure they will forgive you once they see what a much better person you've become," Meryl declared confidentially as she stroked her shoulder and gave her an encouraging smile.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment632 Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:06 pm

Patrick sat in the backseat and placed his arms around Juliana and Norma who sat on either side of him as he said, "So you two having a nice time?"

Experiment632

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:12 pm

"Sure," Juliana grinned as Norma cackled. "This is actually pretty cool so far!"

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment632 Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:14 pm

Patrick nods as he looks around. "Sure was." Patrick yawned as he asked, "So you two feeling tired right now?

Experiment632

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:17 pm

"Yeah, kind of," Juliana yawned as Norma eyed Patrick incredulously. "Yeah, what do you think of those Team Legacy people anyway?"

"I think you can trust them, Norma. Rhonda's an excellent leader and I always trust her to do the right thing,' Mrs. Petrie answered

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment632 Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:22 pm

Patrick thought for a moment, then said, "Well Rhonda definitely seems nice. We have been online friends for quite sometime. Though I will admit this Rod seems pretty new to me."

Experiment632

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:29 pm

"I'm not surprised; from the looks of it, not only is he the new leader of Team Legacy, but he has merged his and Rhonda's team into one and he is now banging both Rhonda and Lee,' Norma scoffed with a dismissive wave of her hand. Juliana then cackled in amusement at Norma's comment. "If you put it that way, that is so true!"

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment632 Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:31 pm

Patrick nodded as he looked and saw that they were nearing Nani's house. "Look, we're almost there."

Experiment632

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:35 pm

"Sweet!" Juliana grinned as the Thief glanced at the house curiously before his eyes popped out into dollar signs. Tack inspected the home carefully and analyzed its craftsmanship and Princess Yum-Yum was bemused by the edifice. "So that's what your village looks like," she mumbled to herself.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment632 Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:39 pm

After the car landed, Patrick got out of the car and offered Juliana and Norma his hands. "Shall we?"

Experiment632

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:43 pm

"Sure," Juliana nodded as he and Norma took their boyfriend's hands and the gang headed to the house, with Team Legacy in tow. Lee then smiled ruefully as she eyed the familiar house and she started to dwell on the memories of her initial trip to the island. She recalled falling madly in love with Joshua, fighting with Naomi for his affections and nearly succeeding over her when Joshua's strong love for her conquered the effects of Yzma's love potion and saved his and Naomi's relationship.

She also recalled developing feelings for Naomi and kissing her, only to have Joshua become enraged at her actions. She recalled Rhonda's furious expression as she struck her for her infidelity and she also remembered how the experiments were attacked by Vivian's horrible device that not only nearly befell them, but turned Rhonda and Naomi against her and Joshua. Fortunately, they were brought back to their senses.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment632 Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:47 pm

Patrick picked up a note from the door and looked it over, then turned to the others. "Nani went for the store. She says that one of the guests apparently raided the fridge last night."

Last edited by Experiment632 on Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Experiment632

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:52 pm

"What guest?" Marlena frowned as C.C. snickered to himself and Doug sighed before turning to Patrick. "Does Nani mind if we let ourselves in? We are practically friends of the family after all."

"I still got some spare keys Henry lent me," Mrs. Petrie smiled as she unlocked the door and opened it, letting the others in. The gang then got inside as Lee put down Mona and Mrs. Petrie also set Wilfred and Wilma down their feet. Wilfred, Wilma and Mona began shrieking and howling with joy as they began to dash around the living room happily. "Hey, hold it, you rugrats!" Chopsuey snarled as he ran after them to catch up.

"I better keep an eye on Chopsuey in case he screws up," Tony sighed as he walked over to the children. "So do I," Doug sighed as he followed Tony.

"I better go watch them," Lee replied as she went after the two men.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Experiment632 Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:56 pm

Patrick turned to Mrs. Petrie as he said, "I think I am going to go lay down for a bit."

Experiment632

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:01 pm

"All right then, Patrick," Mrs. Petrie nodded. "I'll just go see if Joshua or Naomi are anywhere in the house."

"It would be awesome to see them again," Rhonda chirped with a nod.

"Yeah," Renee replied with a smile. "We owe them our lives for the last time we were here,"

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum