Let's Get Realistic! Saga: Movin' on
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continuing "Next Generation"

2 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Continuing "Next Generation" - Page 11 Empty Re: Continuing "Next Generation"

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:15 pm

"You're telling me!" Doug scoffed as his hands were on clutching both sides of his head and he was indignant. "Lee is so reckless sometimes. I don't know why she doesn't just think!"

"I hope all of them survive," Erica sighed sadly as Carly nodded.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:23 pm

"Are you okay, Rod?" Miko frowned worriedly at the mercenary "That wolf gave you the hell of a beating" hse sighed

"I am okay, just some scratches, some wounds, and a disfiguration" Rod sighed as he took off his mask, revealing his disfigured face

Roddie

http://www.michirod.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:13 pm

(Hi, Rod; sorry I worried you)

"How is it that you're always getting your face scratched, Uncle Rod?" Igor asked worriedly.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:02 pm

"I dunno" Rod sighed "It's just fate"

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:19 pm

"I'm also very worried for Julie. I do hope she is all right," Doug sighed sadly as he wrung his hands nervously.

Just then, Bertha was wheeled past them into the delivery room, with Trixie accompanying her. "There's Bertha!" Hollisay cried as he gasped in shock.

"Yeah! But where is Lee?" Miska frowned.

Just then, one of the doctors exited the room and approached the gang with his face mask hanging on his chest. He then sighed and wiped his pants, turning in Rod's direction. "Mr. Damiani. I need to speak to you this instant. It concerns your wife."

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:22 pm

"What is it?" Rod frowned as he quickly put on his mask and approached the doctor

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:25 pm

The doctor then sighed as he wiped his face and his expression turned cold and emotionless. "We are still trying to stabilize your wife. She has severe internal injuries and bruising on her abdomen, chest and arms. Her ribs are broken and so is one of her legs. She has coded on us twice en route to this hospital and she had nearly crashed just now. We are doing everything we can to save her but I cannot guarantee we can save her unborn offspring."

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:44 pm

Rod then sighed as he covered his face with his pal "Can i speak with her for a moment?"

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:50 pm

"No. As soon as we manage to stabilize her, then you can speak with her," the doctor retorted sternly while shaking his head.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:51 pm

"It is highly important, i do insist speaking with her" Rod growled "She's my wife, and i cannot let her die!"

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:54 pm

But before the doctor could protest, one of his colleagues stepped out of the O.R. and walked over to him. "Doctor, we have managed to stabilize Mrs. Dumonde for now. We are set to begin emergency C-section," he informed him as he nodded and sighed irritably. "Okay, fine. You can come with us." He then beckoned him to follow him into the O.R.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:55 pm

"Thanks" Rod sighed as he followed the doctor

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:01 pm

The trio then arrived in the operating room as several doctors congregated around Lee. She was lying on her back lifeless with several monitors, tubes and wires hooked to her body. She had an oxygen mask placed on her and her life monitor was beeping steadily. One of the doctors injected a solution into her I.V. bag as he turned to Rod. "Oh, Mr. Damiani. We're about to go to surgery to deliver the babies. You have only 5 minutes to speak with her."

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:02 pm

(Can i have a word with your mother? Can you open Skype and put her on it? I wanna have a chat with her)

"I wanna speak to her alone" Rod grumbled

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:06 pm

(No, besides, it's raining badly in my area right now. Really BAD)

"Fine, we'll give you some privacy," the doctor sighed as he and his team moved away from the bed so that Rod could have some private moments to share with Lee. Lee was now heavily sedated and could barely move.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:07 pm

"You okay?" Rod sighed as he went over to LEe and kissed her

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:08 pm

"I'm dying, Rod," Lee whispered in a nearly inaudible voice. "I know I'm going to die. My babies are probably motionless in my belly right now as we speak. I'm afraid my foolhardiness may have cost me my own life. Tell Rhonda that I love her and I will always be with her in her heart."

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:10 pm

Rod then sighed 'You are breaking the rules, Rod' he thought "No, you are not gonna die" he growled i ndetermination as he placed his hands on her and channelled psionic energy, and he began grumbling as Lee was beginning to heal, even her babies inside her are healing, and after some minutes, Lee was suddenly completely healed, Rod then groaned as he finished, then backed away from Lee as he fell to the ground, slowly losing consciousness

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:26 pm

"Rod? Rod!" Lee exclaimed as she sat up and gasped with her gaze focused on Rod's lifeless body.

"We better get him help now!" one of the doctors bellowed as Rod was put on a bed and several more doctors began to work on him. Lee then drifted off to unconsciousness once more as some more doctors gathered around her bed and one of them adjusted the light. "Okay, C-section beginning now!" he barked as he made the incision on her abdomen and began to deliver the infants. After several more minutes, he removed the first triplet, who was squealing shrilly. It was a boy, and he resembled a lot like Lyle, with dark brown eyes and honey brown hair.

Then after the baby was taken to be cleaned and examined, the doctor dove deeper into her womb to remove the rest of the infants. Then they removed the second baby, who was also an infant. He looked a lot like Rod, except he had golden eyes and dark black hair. The doctor then surrendered the second baby over to his comrade, who whisked him away to be cleaned.

But then after a few more minutes on working on Lee, they found the last baby and removed it from her mother's womb. This time, it was a girl, with burgundy eyes and dark black eyes like her mother's.

"Congratulations, Mrs. Dumonde; your babies are somehow perfectly healthy," the doctor announced.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:28 pm

Rod then grumbled as he slowly gained consciousness, his skin was totally shredded from the ability he made, his flesh could be seen

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:37 pm

Lee then smiled sweetly at her husband as she closed her eyes and went unconscious once more. Meanwhile, the babies were lying in the plastic bins and were being examined by the doctors. The umbilical cords were already cut and they had already been weighed. The first baby was heavier than his siblings, weighing about 8 pounds, 4 ounces. The third baby was the lightest of the three, weighing 3 pounds 1 ounce. The second baby was somewhere in the middle though, with 4 pounds and 2 ounces. They were fussing and crying hysterically as they were squirming uncomfortably in the bitter cold.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:38 pm

Meanwhile, i nthe lobby, Yajirobe, from the DBZ universe, entered the hospital, he was carrying a bag of Senzu beans "Where is Rod?" he asked at the gang

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:39 pm

"He's in the operating room. He has gone in to talk with Lee and he has been there for about 10 minutes already," Renee answered as she pointed towards the operating room door.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:41 pm

"Hmph!" Yajirobe grumbled as he headed towards the operating room

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:58 pm

Meanwhile, in the delivery rooms, Julie, Meryl and Mona all had borne their children. Meryl was holding her new twin boys and was smiling tenderly at them. The oldest had dark brown eyes and black hair with a thin yet small nose and mouth. He also had a square yet broad face. His face was flat and smooth. However, his younger twin had a oval yet rounder face and his nose was bigger yet thicker and his face was more slanted and pronounced. His eyes were a dark shade of blue with light brown hair.

As for Mona, though, she was also holding her twin boys and both were sleeping peacefully. One twin had a chubby yet plump body with dimples and a stark, hard nose and sharp yet beady eyes. He also had an oval-shaped yet angular head and thick eyebrows. The other one was much smaller with a slender and muscular body and his head was rounder yet spherical. His eyebrows were thinner, his eyes were bigger and wider and his nose was slender yet pointy. He also had a prominent chin. The older twin resembled his father but the other twin resembled his mother the most.

And Julie's twins were splitting images of their own parents. The female twin, who was older, had a slender yet oval face, light brown eyes, dark hazel hair, a slender yet pronounced face, and a slender, thin yet petite body. She inherited most of her looks from Julie and her name was Danielle. The younger male twin, however, had a muscular yet stocky build, a heavyset yet egg-shaped face, dark black eyes and hair, and had thickly pronounced cheekbones with dimples. He also had a square jaw. The male newborn resembled very much like his father. His name was Monroe.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next