Let's Get Realistic! Saga: Movin' on
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continuing "Next Generation"

2 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Continuing "Next Generation" - Page 32 Empty Re: Continuing "Next Generation"

Post  Roddie Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:43 pm

(It's not that, it's...)

"I think it's your naptime" Rodney told the two babies "We'll arrive at your grandparents' house soon" he added

(It's that i cannot let you to be close to them, i am very overprotective of you)

Roddie

http://www.michirod.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:50 pm

(It's okay, Rod; nothing will happen. Besides, they are nothing more than friends. Also, Experiment-Alpha's got a girlfriend anyway. There is no way he'll cheat on her with me)

"Okay, Uncle Rodney," Sonja yawned as her eyes fluttered closed. Her head then drooped softly as she lay down in his arms.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:53 pm

(I cannot be sure. You lastly refused to chat with me, that gives me a hint that something bad to me will happen)

Rodney then picked up Delma on his arms before he placed the two on a bed and covered them with a mantle "Night" he whispered as he kissed them both good-night and left the room "Darn, where is Reyka now, she's a sneaky girl" he muttered to himself

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:55 pm

"Here I am," Reyka hollered as she arrived with Clayton and Clara in tow. "What do you need?"

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:57 pm

"Sex" Rodney purred as he nuzzled Reyka, then noticed his two children "Oh hey there" he chuckled nervously

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:01 pm

"Hey, Daddy, did you miss us?" Clara quipped as she grinned at her father.

"Yeah, we missed you, Dad," Clayton chirped.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:04 pm

(Wanna chat? I feel lonely Sad )

"Of course i did" Rodney chuckled as he patted Clayton's head "But i also missed your mtoehr very much since i was busy"

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:11 pm

(Yeah)

"We know, Dad," Clayton chirped as he saw that the spaceship was heading closer to the village, which was enclosed in a thick forest surrounded by a large swamp in the middle of nowhere. "Hey, I think we're heading closer to the village where Aunt Lee used to live!"

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:14 pm

"That piece of swamp was called village?" Rodney scoffed as he looked out "I saw more swamp in Bel'Shir!"

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:22 pm

"Yeah, but it's really cool!" Clayton whistled.

"Are we there yet?" Lee barked as she and Rod walked into the room and she gasped upon looking at the swamp before her. "Oh my God..."

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:01 am

"This must be it" Rod sighed

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:34 am

"Yeah," Lee sighed as she looked out at the swamp.

(If you want to abandon me, Rod, that's fine by me. You don't even like me anymore)

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:35 am

(I DO still love you, Michelle, what makes you think that i wanna dump you? I still like you!)

"Ready to meet your aprents?" Rod smiled at Lee

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:43 am

(Your journal, that's what)

"Yeah," Lee nodded. "I am ready."

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:45 am

(That marks that i am feeling lonely, not something bad at all, i do still love you and i am looking forward to save money to see you, don't misunderstand my journal entries Wink )

"Me too" Rod smiled

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:59 am

(Okay)

The spaceship then entered the thicket of trees as it glided over the large expansion of swampy waters before it settled near a bog. The team then got out through the docking bay and waded carefully through the bog. Then after several minutes of walking through the dark and dense forest filled with exotic fauna and other wildlife, they finally came across a gated village stationed by guards. The guards were armed with spears, hunting rifles, muskets and AK 47s. One of them turned towards the team and sneered.

"Hey, you!" he snapped as he spun around and aimed his rifle at them. "What are you doing tresspassing on our kingdom? Their Majesties did not give permission for you to enter!"

"Now wait just a damn minute!" Lee snapped. "I'm here to see my parents! They tell me that they live here!"

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:01 am

(Do you still love me?)

"She's Atlantean, dude, and she's the daughter of Atlantean parents, therefore a legal inhabitant of this kingdom, let her pass!" Rod scoffed

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:09 am

(Yeah; I guess I got a little envious when I saw your journal)

"What is your name, woman?" the guard sneered as he eyed Lee carefully, ignoring Rod.

"My name is Lee Dumonde Carmichael Williams Petrie Damiani. My original family name was Carter. I was born here but I was kidnapped by U.S. agents when I was three years old."

"Lee Carter?" the guard frowned as he glanced at his companion. "That ain't a name I've heard in years."

"Yeah, everybody's saying that the Royal Princess Lee has been declared legally dead for years. She basically disappeared off the face of this earth. The King and Queen have been rather devastated but the Queen has been inconsolable since she lost her," the latter said.

"I'm declared legally dead?" Lee gasped.

"Yep; 10 years after the fact," the guard nodded. "In the state of Louisiana that is."

"So you're saying I've wasted my time coming here?" Lee bristled as she turned to Rod. "Come on, we're heading home! Looks like my parents don't even want to see me if they believe I'm better off dead anyway!"

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:22 am

(And yo usaid i am paranoid XD)

"Waitamintue, Lee" Rod told his wife, then turned to the guard "We'll like to see Lee's plarents, pelase"

(Reply on the other RP, please)

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:40 am

"Well, I reckon you are right; she does kinda resemble the lost princess..." the guard mulled while rubbing his chin before he glanced at the team once more and beckoned. "Follow us then."

The guards then opened up the gates as they led the gang into the village, which was called LaSeur Village. It was decorated with hundreds and thousands of cabins and huts on either side that were in small clusters of three or four. They each had one chimney with smoke bellowing into the skies and the ground was mostly unpaved with rubble and dirt. Beyond the clusters of houses was a large castle mostly made of white stone and concrete.

It was cylinder-shaped with thick and broad walls and had a small gate blocking the main doorway. It had large dome-shaped covers to seal off the rooftop and it had oval-shaped barred windows. It It also contained many flags, including one representing the state of Louisiana and the main family flag, which had a white Lotus and a red-throated hummingbird with a dark teal background.

"This looks... nice," Julie grimaced as she examined the area and Vivian scoffed with disgust. "40 years and these dunce buckets never bothered to move with the times! This still looks like a village you'd find in the Amazon or even in the Americas!"

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:42 am

"Calm down, everyone, rememebr we are speaking about the Atlanteans, a civilization that existed even before ALL of us were born" Rod sighed

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:08 am

"Yeah, but you would think that the Atlanteans would be technologically advanced like the Mayans or the Incans," Carly frowned.

"I think they like to keep things simple," Lawrence smiled at his wife.

"Wow! This is amazing! An ancient human civilization living right here in Louisiana!" Mr. Pleakley gasped as he and his wife were taking photos. The guard then growled as he snatched Mr. Pleakley's camera before he crushed it into pieces with his bare hands.

"Hey!" Mr. Pleakley snapped as the guard snarled while shoving his face into his. The elderly alien then chuckled nervously and gulped.

"Who dares enter our borders?" an elderly blonde woman bellowed as she stepped out of the royal palace wearing a long and silky blue dress with black shoes and a blue scarf.

"Your Highness, we have guests," the guard explained while fumbling with his hands and kneeling before the woman. "One of them claims to be your long lost daughter."

"Enough with the falsehoods!" the woman yelled sharply at the guard. "You know my daughter has been long dead for over 40 years and you are not to utter her name in her presence, ever!"

"Yes, Your Highness," the guard mumbled as Lee's face fell, visibly hurt.

The woman then turned to see Lee as her harsh expression quickly changed to sympathy. "And how can I help you?"

"My name is Lee Dumonde, ma'am. I am looking for my birth parents," Lee answered hesitantly as she looked down anxiously. "I lived here until I was three years old when I was taken by the U.S. government."

"Yes; it was a tragedy for us all," the woman sighed as she rubbed her face solemnly. "It's been so many years and yet my heart aches whenever I think of the girl I have lost. She has never quite left my thoughts. Not a day goes by that I don't think of my little Lee."

"Well, my name happens to be Lee," Lee whispered nearly inaudibly. "Maybe you are my real momma. Maybe I am the daughter you thought dead."

"Lee, is it now?" the woman murmured as she approached her. "Come here now so I can see you closer."

Lee then obeyed as she came closer to her, and the older woman placed a hand on her cheek to stroke it. Lee could barely contain her emotions as she looked into her eyes and she could see the woman's wan, sad smile. Finally after looking into their eyes for several minutes, the old woman's eyes widened in shock as she scanned her face.

"It can't be... you can't be her..." she stammered as she took a step back, hysterical. "My daughter's dead! They told me she's dead!"

"I'm afraid it is true," Lee replied sadly as she gazed at her directly. "Then you must be my mother."

The woman lost the will to speak as she stiffened in silence and tried to process what was happening. Then after what seemed like an eternity, she let out a scream as she dashed over to Lee and hugged her.

"It is you! My daughter's alive! She's alive! She's come back to me! I thought you were dead!" she exclaimed as Lee began to sob while burying her face in her shoulder.

"I thought I may never see you again, my little one!" the woman murmured tenderly as she cupped her chin with her eyes brimming with tears. "I will never lose you again as long as I live. I will die before I let anyone take you away from me."

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:15 am

"We did good" Rod chuckled "Too good i can't say the same about my parents" he sighed

"Hey!" Giuseppe and Angela scoffed at Rod

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:49 am

"Rod, be nice," Lee frowned as the woman walked over to the group. "I'm sorry I haven't introduced myself. My name is Charisma Carter, Queen Consort to Chekhov Carter. I serve as his advisor, confidante and his servant. Since I now know Lee is my daughter, she is considered to be a royal princess in every respect."

"Nice to meet you," Doug smiled as he shook her hand. "I am Doug Williams, Lee's former husband. This is my wife, Julie."

"It's a pleasure to meet you too," Julie remarked as Charisma nodded.

Lee then peered at Charisma closely as she was in awe at her stunning looks. For someone who was considerably older than she was, she had managed to age well. She a wizened, diminutive and slender build with a thin, shapely yet curvaceous body. Charisma also had fluffy, soft and platinum blonde hair with traces of silver along the back.

She also had a oval-shaped, long and pointy face with a strong chin, and long, pronounced yet hollow cheeks. Charisma also had accentuated eyebrows and big, wide and round icy blue eyes that had a radiant and shimmering hue. She also had a long, thin yet sharp nose and she resembled very much like Carolyn Jones.

The elderly Atlantean woman then turned to Rod. "And just who might you be?"

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:56 am

""I am Rod, Lee's loving husband" Rod smiled

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content