Let's Get Realistic! Saga: Movin' on
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continuing "Next Generation"

2 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Continuing "Next Generation" - Page 29 Empty Re: Continuing "Next Generation"

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:34 pm

"Yeah, I'm glad Dratecula's dead. He was always an asshole," Chopsuey rolled his eyes as Renee turned to face Mr. Fries. "So are we leaving now?"

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:40 pm

"YEah" Mr. Fries nodded

Roddie

http://www.michirod.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:33 am

"Come along, guys; let's go," Tad beckoned the others as Meryl nodded and led the gang out of the observatory room.

------

Meanwhile, back in the Mossad headquarters in Tel Aviv, Israel, Benito was incensed with the latest turn of events. "Damn it!" he roared as he slammed down his fist hard on the table and swiveled around to face his minions. "The mission was a failure! Fajah has been captured and now the doubles are destroyed too!"

"Oh, well that's too bad, sir," Sable purred as she strolled into the office with Monica and Dratecula. "I'm sure we might be able to come up with another plan. to destroy Team Legacy."

"Yes; I hope the next one will be successful," Benito snorted as he narrowed his eyes darkly and puffed a cigarette. He then took a drag while glowering at the two women. "I just hope Fajah remembers her training and never breaks down in interrogation no matter what. I also fear that sooner or later she may know her true parentage."

"Let me ask you one thing, Benito; what exactly are you trying to do here?" Sable inquired curiously as Monica raised an eyebrow.

"Well, good thing you asked, Sable," Benito sighed as he turned his chair away from her and looked at the display. "I think it is time we become the supreme ruler of the entire globe. Israel needs to become a world power like the U.S. and Russia. To do that, we need to invade Iran. And once we do that, the U.S. would have no choice but to get involved. Then we will get all of the other countries engaged and once we've collected enough experiments, we will use them to help us invade America and finally take the White House for ourselves!"

He then let out an evil laugh as Sable, Monica and Dratecula exchanged quizzical looks. Eli then scoffed as Benito took a moment to take another drag before continuing. "Then Eli and I might get our friend Vladimir Marakov to have Russia cooperate with us. Once we have joined together, we can go against the U.S. and take it down. We will have all of the possessions of the world. Perhaps we could even rediscover the Time Stones and use it for our own purposes."

"Or we can find a new artifact and harness its powers," Monica proposed as Eli nodded at the younger woman stoically. "Interesting."

"But let's lay low for now, since the Team is becoming increasingly suspicious. Let's make them think we won't attack anytime soon and when the timing is right, that is when we will strike. In the meantime, we will activate the experiments ourselves and employ them to our services."

He then took out the experiment containment unit containing the 700 series and tapped on the screen pad before it ejected out a green experiment pod. He then grabbed it and handed it to Monica before she slipped it into her pocket.

"Dismissed," Benito hissed as the group parted ways and Monica leaned over to whisper to her mother as the trio walked. "I don't like this, Mother; this seems very suspicious to me. What if what they are doing is too risky?"

"I wouldn't put it past them to go that far, but you could be right, Monica. We must keep on our toes," Sable whispered back as Dratecula scoffed

"Excuse me, ma'am, but we need you to hand over the experiment," one of the armed men suddenly approached Sable as he grabbed Dratecula by the arm and dragged him away. The dark-furred vampire-like experiment then hissed and growled angrily as he struggled to break free. "Hey! Get offa me, you traitor!" he roared as he thrashed violently and Sable gasped as she and Monica were also apprehended. "What is the meaning of this? Unhand us at once!" Sable snarled as the two women were led out of the room and Dratecula squirmed in the man's grasp while waving his paw desperately at his mistress. "Sable! Sable! Sable!"

"622!" Sable yelled as she and Monica were soon led away.

"Benito, what is the meaning of this? What are you doing?" Eli demanded angrily as Benito smirked at him evilly. "Ah, my good man. I'm simply sending them off their merry way. I'd hate for them to risk the operation, especially with Sable's cousin in Team Legacy."

"Alexis Carrington?" Eli rose his eyebrow inquisitively as Benito nodded and rested his chin to think.

Eli then inhaled deeply while adjusting his glasses to address his comrade. "So what now? Who will we depend on now to carry out our orders?"

"Sable and Monica are no longer any use to us. I suspect that they might turn tides on their loyalties soon, so it's better to cut them loose when we still can. Besides, we have plenty of experiments to do our bidding. And with Stefano to assist us, we have the world on our hands."

"All is well, gentlemen; now we need to stop that mercenary Rod from adopting my daughter Renee and I'll die a happy man," Stefano interrupted as he strolled into the room.

"So what do you propose we do?" Eli snapped as Stefano chuckled wryly at his question. "I suggest we man up our defenses and wait for our next move."

"But what about Rhonda's parents? Do we even know where they are?" one of the henchmen retorted as Benito turned to sneer at him. "All in good timing, my minion. Rhonda will soon know the truth about them. But for now, we prepare for the day we face Team Legacy, and once they taste utter defeat, we shall ride on the wings of glory, and have the U.S. at the palm of our hands. It will be victory for us."

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:44 am

"I agree, we all have things to do" Rod nodded

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:03 pm

"So what do we do next, Mr. Fries?" Meryl asked the teacher as they all walked back to their classroom.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:57 pm

"Class over" Mr. Fries replied "You already learned about the astronomy and the planets and how to use a telescope"

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:34 pm

"Well, in that case, I think it is time to go home," Alexis sighed as Lee nodded and turned to Renee and Rod. "Let's head back to the Hyperion and fly back to L.A."

"See you tomorrow, Mr. Fries," Lir waved his hand at his teacher as the team walked away from the older man.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:35 pm

"I'll pcik you to the zoo if you wish" Rod smiled at Renee

(Wanna chat?)

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:00 pm

"Sure," Renee smiled as she hugged her soon to be adoptive stepfather tenderly.

Just then, Babyfier hovered around the middle-aged woman as he shook his tail over her before she disappeared in a shower of pink dust; moments later, she was cradled snugly in Rod's arms as a infant. "Gaba?" she squeaked confusedly as she looked around at the grownups.

(Sure)

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:17 pm

"Hey there, little pookie, i am your daddy" Rod whispered as he nuzzled Renee

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:25 pm

"Dadda?" Renee retorted curiously as Lee smiled and nuzzled her daughter tenderly with chuckles. "Of course, Renee. He's your father," she whispered as Renee eyed her wonderingly for several minutes before turning her focus back to Rod. She then giggled and nipped him on the nose while hugging his face. "Daddy!"

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:27 pm

Rod then chuckled as he nuzzled Renee "Yo uare my precious little one"

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:37 pm

"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!" Renee shrieked as she wiggled her tiny legs and rolled in his arms in giggles.

"I think she likes you," Lee smirked as she licked Renee's face.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:57 pm

Rod hten smirked as he began to tickle Renee's nose tenderly

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:54 pm

"Daddy!" Renee shrieked as she snuggled close to her soon to be adoptive stepfather and Lee licked her gently on the cheek while nuzzling her back. "My little Renee," she whispered as Renee giggled innocently.

The team then entered the Hyperion and sat down in the main room with Rod and Lee sitting among their children. Lee then cradled Renee slowly in her arms as Renee kicked up her legs and peered up at the older woman with a smile.

Meanwhile, Tony, Marlena, Roman and Bo carried Fajah into the laboratory as they entered it and placed her on the table; they unhandcuffed her as they strapped her to metal bounds and waited for her to wake up.

Fajah then moaned softly as she slowly opened her eyes and bolted upright to see the foursome standing in front of the table. "Where am I? And who are you?"

"We are the members of Team Legacy and you are in the Hyperion. You are now on your way to Los Angeles to be detained in our headquarters for interrogation; we'd also like to know what you and your master have been planning," Roman explained as Fajah scoffed with a laugh. "I'll never tell."

"Oh, we got ways," Bo chuckled slyly as Fajah was soon blasted with a huge stream of water and she screamed loudly while shaking her head furiously to dry off. She then turned to scowl at the heroes as she noticed Yin crawling in with her tentacles waving in the air and Sparky flew into the room with electric sparks reflecting off his spry body.

"Now why were you trying to seduce Lee in her male form to sleep with you?" Marlena demanded sternly as Fajah scoffed. "I wanted a child, all right? I'm not getting any younger, you know, doc!"

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:57 pm

"You are our precious little one" Rod whispered as he tickled Renee

-

Rodney then barged into the room with a gun in hand "If you do not tell why, i am gonan blow your brains out!"

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:06 am

"I love you, Daddy," Renee whispered as she yawned while curling up tightly in Rod's arms.

------

"And just who might you be?" Fajah retorted crisply with a smirk.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:07 am

"I love you too" Rod whispered as he nuzzled her

-

"The guy who knows everything, even who is your mother" Rodney smirked

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:15 am

Renee then yawned as she drifted off to sleep.

-------

"You really think you know anything about my mother?" Fajah laughed scornfully. "Please! All I know about her is that she abandoned me when I was just a baby! She was too much of a whore to even want to care for me!"

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:16 am

"Ah, she slept, and i didn't even had the chance to pick ehr to the zoo" Rod sighed

-

"No, your 'daddy' told her to abandon you" Rodney growled while adding air quotes "Benito is the asshoel who did abandoned you!"

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:21 am

"Daddy," Renee muttered as she fluttered her eyes at him and smiled at him blearily.

------

"So what? I was only a mistake! My mother never wanted me! Nobody wanted me! I was only born to be a weapon of mass destruction! That's what I've been told all of my life!" Fajah shot back angrily as her face contorted with rage.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:23 am

"You are my little princess" Rod whispered as he licked her face "I'll pick yo uto the zoo if you wish"

-

"Oh really?" Rodney snickered "Well Fajah, it happens that your mother right now is finding you to accept you as her daughter, she's right here, by the way, she always loved you, but since Benito made her abandon you, she had to comply" he sighed

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:32 am

"Okay, Daddy," Renee smiled as she kissed her father on the cheek. "I wish you were my real daddy," she whispered with a sad expression.

------

"I sometimes wonder why she even gives a damn about me. I'm nothing but a whore. Sometimes I wish I was dead. I don't even have a soul," Fajah growled bitterly as she narrowed her eyes cynically and snorted. "How could I even know whether or not she's even my mother?"

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:34 am

"Oh, don't worry, i will be" Rod smiled "Well not THAT real, but at least real" he laughed as he tickled her

-

"Well, you can always have a redemption" Rodney sighed "Be good, and good things will happen to you"

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:43 am

"I know, Daddy," Renee smiled as she giggled before nuzzling him back. "At least I have a mommy."

-------

"I wish I could believe it," Fajah sighed while closing her eyes. "I don't know what good I would do. I always knew my father was an asshole; I just didn't care."

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next