Let's Get Realistic! Saga: Movin' on
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continuing "Next Generation"

2 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Continuing "Next Generation" - Page 35 Empty Re: Continuing "Next Generation"

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:45 pm

"Whoa... are you people rich?" one of the lions mumbled as Lee smirked deviously. "You could say that; my husband is worth millions of dollars over. We have many other wealthy members in our team as well. We are superheroes and our name is Team Legacy."

"That sounds so cool! I can't wait to meet them!" Juna exclaimed.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:46 pm

"The only treasure that i have is my family, wife and kids" Rod laughed

Roddie

http://www.michirod.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:50 pm

"Yeah," Rory sighed as she turned her head away from the gang. "And to think that all this time I've been away from my own family. I barely remember my mother and I was raised by an elderly woman who lived on the East Side."

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:51 pm

"Don't worry, you'll meet her soon" Rod smiled

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:59 pm

"Okay," Rory smiled sadly.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:00 am

The car soon arrived ath the Petrie hosue as Rod turned off the engine and unbuckled his seatbelt before getting out of the car and picking up Renee on his arms, then opened Lee's door so she could get out

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:34 am

Lee then got out of the car as she led Jeklan, Rory, and the other lions towards the front door and then knocked on it. Moments later, it opened and Marlena appeared in front of them with a surprised expression. "Oh, hello Lee! I didn't expect you guys to be back so soon!"

"We ran into a little trouble, that's all," Lee explained as she looked back at the pride. "By the way, this is King Jeklan and his pride; their home got destroyed in the blast and they need a new home."

"Of course," Marlena nodded as she bade them come in.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:51 am

"And this little pookie needs to sleep" Rod laughed as he held Renee on his arms and tickled her

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:08 pm

"Daddy!" Renee squealed as she kicked her legs fiercely while licking his face tenderly, making Marlena smile at the sight of the pair. "She really likes you," she commented observantly.

"I think we'd better leave them alone," Jeklan whispered to Hitario, his right hand lioness, as he turned to the others. "Let's move out! Inspect every inch and yard of this building and make sure it is habitable!"

All of the other lions resounded with a chorus of thundering roars as they spilled into the house and departed from sight.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:09 pm

(Wanna chat?)

"Yes she does" Rod laughed as he placed Renee down to the ground and handed her a baby bottle with Babyfier's antidote "But i think it's time you go back to normal, Tony is missing you"

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:29 pm

(No; I'm busy studying)

"Okay," Renee smiled sweetly as she held the baby bottle and began to suck on it; as soon as she started drinking the concoction, she disappeared into a swirl of pink dust and she reverted back to normal.

"Thank God," she sighed as she slowly got up and brushed herself before giving Rod a big hug. "Thank you for taking me out to the zoo, Rod," she said.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:42 pm

"No prob" Rod smiled as he hyugged her back

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:59 pm

"Hoe was the zoo, Renee?" Tony inquired as he walked in and hugged his wife tenderly.

"Good; too bad it got blown up," Renee answered as she glanced towards the direction that the lions had gone and then he noticed Rory standing there. "Oh, who's this little lady?"

"What's going on here?" Kovu demanded as he and Kiara approached the human couple and Kiara gasped upon laying eyes on Rory. "Kovu, look!"

Kovu then turned to face Rory as his face froze in surprise and disbelief and his mouth gaped impossibly wide. "I don't believe it; she seems kind of familiar, but I can't place her."

"Me neither," Kiara frowned as Lebani soon rushed towards his parents. "Hey, Mom! Dad! Look at what I found!" he yelled as he was carrying a small lizard in his mouth. As soon as he glimpsed at Rory, he was puzzled and turned his attention to them. "Who is that strange lion lady?"

"Lebani, be nice," Kiara scolded her son sternly as she turned to Kovu. "Seriously, who is she?"

"I'm Rory, a member of King Jeklan's pride; I am his most loyal member and his close confidante as well as his prospective mate," Rory introduced herself as she shook Kiara's paw. "Hi, I'm Kiara, Princess of the Pridelands. This is my husband, Kovu. My brother Kopa is the king now."

She then turned to Lebani, who had quickly grown bored and was now chasing the lizard. "And this is my son Lebani; he likes to chase insects and other small creatures around the house."

"Hey, Lebani," Rory smiied as she walked up to him.

Lebani then perked up his head as he diverted his attention away from the lizard and it scattered away, unnoticed. "Oh, hi."

"I see you like playing with lizards, huh? I like to chase them too. I actually spent time chasing all kinds of animals while I grew up in New York," Rory explained as Lebani was intrigued.

"Whoa, you grew up in a zoo?"

"No, I was raised by a kindly old lady named Mrs. Eileen Freedman for most of my life until she let me go when I was about two years old; she wanted me to live in the wild and find my own mate. However, while on my trip, I was captured by a couple of animal trainers and shipped here to Los Angeles."

"Cool," Lebani smiled as his tail flicked back and forth.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:03 pm

"Yeah, she's Rhonda's long lost daughter" Rod said while having the feeling that he stated something obvious and already-known, he then picked up the lizard and handed it to Lebani so he could keep on playing

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:18 pm

"Wait... she's what?" Kovu gaped in shock as he did double takes at Rory before Kiara chuckled at his reaction. "No way! It can't be! Are you sure?"

"Well, Lee was the one who was sure that it was her," Renee shrugged as Tony frowned suspiciously at the young dark-furred lioness. "I seem to recall that Carly and Ivan helped deliver her before our home got ransacked."

"Yes, Anthony; if I'm not mistaken, I am the one who first held her," Lee retorted stoically as she smiled at Rory. "Welcome home, Rory."

"Thanks," Rory grinned sheepishly as she walked away from the others.

"Hello, Rod," a female voice purred and the gang turned to see Fajah strutting in with a black revealing, sexy lingerie on her and she smirked at Rod demurely.

Tony's face immediately paled and his hands started to sweat and Kovu chuckled nervously at his mate and Kiara covered her son's eyes.

Lee then glared at Fajah sternly and Marlena cocked her eyebrow curiously with her arms crossed.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:22 pm

"So seductive as her motehr" Rod laughed as he shook his head "Hey Fajah, i know you are too anxious to screw me, but at least put on the lingerie when we are on an empty room alone" he chuckled

(Is Fajah still gonan trick Rod into making her have a baby so the baby when he/she grows up kills Rod? Or is she redeemed?)

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:29 pm

(Good question. I think she's redeemed, but she might have conflicts with her mental state and her past might haunt her a lot)

"Come on, darling; let's screw around," Fajah growled seductively as she grabbed his arm and pulled him away from the gang while dragging him to an empty room.

"Oh, God; I am going to be sick," Renee declared as her face turned green and she nearly gagged in disgust. She then snapped upright before pointing daggers at Tony. "Did you just see what just happened? I mean, my God! She's my half-sister and he's like her.... stepfather! How disgusting is that?"

"You do have a point, Renee, but you got to remember that Fajah was not raised in an ideal environment. Her sense of morality may be different than yours or mine," Tony reminded her sternly.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:32 pm

"Okay" Rod laughed as he followed Fajah "But take off that dirty loingerie, it's nasty" he purred

-

"Ah, he gets all girls and i get nothing" George growled as he, Ralph and Lizzie approached the gang "I mean, i had girls before being mutated, but not THAT sexy as Rod does! He has all ladies looking at him"

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:34 pm

"Okay," Fajah blushed as she gazed at him tenderly.

------

"Well, if you're that miserable, go to eHarmony or any other dating website to find mutated girlfriends for yourself," Marlena suggested to George pithily.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:36 pm

Rod and Fajah soon entered at an empty room as Rod tossed Fajah to the bed

-

"Nah, i won't find" George laughed

"Hey, what are you doing with that poor lizard?!" Lizzie growled as she stomped towards Lebani and snatched the lizard away from him "They have feelings, you know!"

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:41 pm

Fajah then smirked at him as she began to tease him by stripping off her lingerie. "Come and get me," she growled.

------

"Hey! We're lions and we hunt!" Lebani whined angrily.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:43 pm

"Okay" Rod growled seductively as he jumped on top of Fajah and began to kiss her

-

"I don't care, little lions or adult lions won't hunt any lizard or monkey or worlf in here!" Lizzie admonished Lebani sternly while wagging her finger at him

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:02 am

Fajah then gasped in surprise as she moaned in pleasure while pulling Rod on top of her; she then cradled him securely in her arms as she stripped his clothes off and ran her hands down his naked body while necking him deeply.

------

"And who are you to say this rule? You're not my mom!" Lebani snapped angrily. "Besides, I can go hunt in Uncle Kopa's lands whenever I want to!"

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:03 am

"Let's see if you liek this" Rod purred as he began to push against her

-

"Oh, you asked for it, you little brat!" Lizzie growled as she grabbed Lebani and started to spank him

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:09 am

Fajah shrieked loudly as her body began to jerk and convulse violently while she leaned back with heavy pants; she rubbed her breasts deeply while pinching them.

-----

Lebani then wailed as he fought and thrashed to get away from her. "Mommy!" he wailed as Kiara grabbed her son and snatched him away while seething at Lizzie. "What were you doing with him> You don't discipline other people's kids!"

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next