Let's Get Realistic! Saga: Movin' on
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continuing "Next Generation"

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Continuing "Next Generation" - Page 2 Empty Re: Continuing "Next Generation"

Post  Roddie Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:59 pm

"That's why America is going down" Rodney laughed as he looked at the TV

Roddie

http://www.michirod.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:04 pm

"That's not funny, mister! I find this very sad!" Pleakley retorted sternly as Chopsuey walked into the room with a beer in hand. "Are you serious? I think it's been a long time coming! How any of the 50 states can even stand each other to begin with is beyond me!"

Yaarp then beeped his horn as he said, "So what happens now?"

"Meega naga nota," Digger replied as Mr. Stenchy purred deeply while hugging Pleakley.

"And now, Mr. President, what do you think of the circulating rumors of another possible world war?" one of the reporters asked Makarov.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:08 pm

"Well, they are only a rumor that was made by an ignorant, it is obviosu that America won't have a third World War" Makarov sighed "Through, by sexurity precautions, i made a peace treaty with Cuba and it is now he 51st state" he announced proudly "And also, some South American countris like Argentina and Peru passed and approved a law that invited us, the United States of America, to the Mercosur, i'll gladly accept that invitation, and also, the Mercosur will eb now named "Mercomerica"" he added

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:20 pm

"But Mr. President, there are reports that Israel might be planning an attack on Iran in order to cut off our oil supply and to lure us into a conflict just like the Japanese did to Pearl Harbor," another one of the reporters pointed out.

"And what is the Mercosur?" one of the reporters quipped skeptically.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:27 pm

"I am sure some guardian angel of America will prevent that, just like that known mercenary and his superhero team called Team Legacy did with President Berlin did some time ago" Makarov replied, then turned to the other reporter "The Mercosur is an organization that some South American countries have that allows commercial exchange from a coutnry to another one, since Argentina gave us the chance of joining it, we can exchange all types of merchandise from these countries, such as Argentina-originary products like the so called 'Mate' and in exchange, we can introduce Argentina OUR producst and Holidays so we can have some things in common"

"What an ignorance, how they couldn't know what Mercosur is, but in exchange, America knows almost any of the USA's organizations like NAFTA and Greenpeace?" Rodney sighed exasperatedly

"Maybe cuz they don't give a shit about us?" RL Rod grumbled as he approached the gang whiel rocking Esperanza on his arms

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:33 pm

"I don't know, Rod," Michelle shrugged as she smiled at Esperanza and Esperanza giggled softly. Meryl then walked over to the gang as she seat next to Pleakley. She then turned to smile at him before she glimpsed at Rodney. "Hey, Uncle Rodney. What's new?"

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:36 pm

"Meh, nothing bad" Rodney shrugged

"Maybe your hungry" RL Rod laughed as he nuzzled his daughter

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:48 pm

"Nothing bad? The President just divided the entire nation into separate countries!" Pleakley exclaimed as he shuddered violently with his eye popping out of his socket.

"What? But how can that be?" Meryl frowned.

"Don't you get it, toots? The country's been going on a downward spiral for years. Next thing you know, we'll have a nuclear war on our hands," Reuben cackled as he stumbled into the room with Miko by his side and a sandwich in hand.

"But there must be something we can do. Maybe NCIS can help us," Meryl offered.

"Well, maybe; don't they have a division down here though? I think that Blythe agent is pretty hot," Chopsuey remarked.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:52 pm

"Don't be pessimistic, guys, i am sure some solution will come, we just don't have it on our grasp right now" RL Rod sighed as he rocked Esperanza to sleep

"Rod's right, maybe we can solve that problem, like we always did" Miko grinned

"Or, this is jsut gonna end up as a giant crater cause by a nuclear missile from Russia" Rodney muttered "Who knows?"

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:05 pm

"Yeah, if Israel nukes Iran and then teams up with Russia, then Russia is more likely to declare war on us," Reuben remarked as Digger gulped in apprehension. Mr. Stenchy then covered his face while whimpering and Stank cuddled up to his mate while nuzzling him deeply.

"You're saying that Russia's planning a potential world war on us?" Fajah laughed as she, Rod and Lee marched into the living room.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:07 pm

"YEah, duh" Rodney said sarcastically

"Well, not as long as it's friends with Argentina!" RL Rod growled with determination

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:15 pm

"Then if Russia's friends with Argentina, then it may sever relations with that country and go ally itself with another," Chopsuey theorized stiffly.

"That may be true," Fajah nodded as Lee gazed coolly at her former lover. Chopsuey then grinned flirtatiously at the young woman as Fajah glanced at her mother. "So is he a friend of yours?"

"He was one of my old boyfriends and the father of my twins C.C. and Caesar," Lee answered as Fajah's eyes widened at her response. "How many did you have, exactly? Excluding Doug and Byron?"

"Many times over, including Rod, your father, Stefano, Chelsea, her cousin Elaine, and even a few others on the side," Lee replied.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:20 pm

"Nah" RL Rod laughed "Argentina and Russia are like Argentina and Japan, they are good friends, never break up" he smiled "Just like Michelle and me"

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:33 pm

"You never know; alliances can change in an instant. If the circumstances are right, and something were to happen, then they might forge their loyalties to someone else all in the name of power or revenge," Lee explained with a shrug.

"Yeah, what my babe says," Chopsuey snickered as Michelle, Lee, Fajah, Meryl, Pleakley and the experiments all gave him dirty looks. "I am not your 'babe', Chopsuey, and for your information, we broke up years ago," Lee sneered coldly.

"But you still are my mate; you had kids with me," Chopsuey waved at her offhandedly.

"FORMER mate; does that mean anything to you, 621?" Lee sniffed with a harsh glare as she referred to him by his old number.

"Yes, Lee Dumonde Carmichael Williams," Chopsuey growled with a snort of his own.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:34 pm

"Yo utwo shut up, you are adults, not babies!" RL Rod growled whiel still rocking Esperanza

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:46 pm

Esperanza then giggled while laughing at Lee and Chopsuey. "Ba, ma, ma, ma!" she babbled.

"And to think you married both brothers," Fajah commented before she suddenly burst out into laughter.

"Yeah! She must have a taste for Carmichael men!" Reuben guffawed as he took a bite out of his sandwich.

Stank then snickered quietly as Yaarp beeped loudly while Digger spun around wildly.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:48 pm

"Weird" RL Rod sighed, then turned to Rod "How can you marry her?" he asked as Rod glared at him, then punched him on the face "Ow!" RL Rod flnched as he backed away while still holding Esperanza on his arms

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:53 pm

"Hey, careful with my husband!" Michelle barked at Rod fiercely. "I'm a green belt in taekwondo and I won't hesitate to kick your ass!"

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:55 pm

"Green belt? I don't care!" Rod growled

"You both shut up!" Rodney growled "Rod, say sorry!"

"No" Rod growled

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:06 pm

"Everybody, calm down!" Doug bellowed as he and Julie walked into the room with Sheryl in Doug's arms. "Now what is the meaning of this?"

"We've just been balkanized," Meryl explained with a sigh as Doug wrinkled his face at her bemusedly. "What do you mean by that, Meryl?"

"Does this mean they're dividing them all up now? I've heard them talk about it for months," Julie quipped as Doug jolted in realization. "Oh my God... you can't mean he went through with it!"

"And also the President decided to open relations with Argentina and other South American countries as well as participate in this program where they exchange mutual products, including mate," Pleakley added as Mr. Stenchy giggled in approval.

"I wonder if the President has an experiment of his own," Julie commented to Doug as he mused in thought. "Knowing that Dorian Lord has a male experiment named Luke and has been mayor for a little over 14 years until she resigned just last year, I won't be surprised if he does. Experimental pets is a new thing now in our country."

"Renee just got one named Hazoff. She's really taken to him," Lee reminded the gang.

"And it also appears that many of our own experiments have procreated and multiplied their offspring all over Amalthea and here," Doug added.

Last edited by Rhonda-Petrie92 on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:08 pm

"Not to mention that our children have babies, and their children have babies, and god knows if they are also gonna have children" Rod muttered

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:12 pm

"And they are so promiscuous; my God, why can't you people get a hold on them?" Pleakley rolled his eyes with a scoff.

"What? Teenagers will be teenagers," Lee shrugged indifferently as Pleakley laughed sardonically. "Ha! See? I'll bet you were popping babies from the time you were 13!"

"That's not true!" Lee shrieked angrily.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:14 pm

"Even if it were, she wouldn't throw it away" Rod growled at Pleakley "The father of the baby always gives the baby away, liek Fajah!"

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhonda-Petrie92 Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:23 pm

"And what do you have anything to say about it?" Pleakley snapped. "Word on the street is that you've been sleeping with Fajah and now she's probably carrying your child. It's incest I tell ya! Incest!" He then shot up as he began dancing wildly while screaming at the top of his lungs.

"Ah! What is all this hollering and shouting?" Jumba demanded with a growl as he stomped heavily into the living room with the television still on.

"Pleakley's acting crazy, that's all," Julie explained to Jumba.

Rhonda-Petrie92

Back to top Go down

Post  Roddie Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:24 pm

"I'll tell you what" Rod growled as he drew out a wodden sword and hit Pleakley on his three legs, making him fall down "Maybe i would be incest, but at least i am not afraid of my mother just cuz she concerns about you by finding you a fiancé!" he snarled

Roddie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next